Monday, February 01, 2010

Day 136 (Thursday Jan. 28th)

For Breakfast: Just Coffee.

I went to class this morning and then came then went straight to lunch with my parents.

For Lunch: Salmon Caesar salad from Hale's Brewery, not that good.

Cassi and I left for our Idaho trip, We are both so excited! At the airport we had a nonfat latte and then we were off!

On the plane: A small glass of their featured beer, a Black Tusk Ale from Whistler Brewing Company. Horizon airlines provides complimentary beer and wine, and their always from great local companies.

We landed in Boise and got picked up by Teresa, who we were both excited to see. Then she took us out on the town for a nice dinner at a fun place, but I forget the name of it, it was a distillery.

For Dinner: Mixed Greens with Seared Ahi tuna and cucumber, with a sesame wasabi vinaigrette, and one beer, a Laganitas.

I decided I would let myself have a few drinks this weekend. I didn't want to put any restriction on myself that I didn't want to abide by. I was on vacation and I felt it was appropriate to participate, I had to be careful though, any tolerance that I ever had for alcohol is gone, I am one heck of a cheap date!

1 comment: