Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 152

For Breakfast: Two eggs. Coffee.

Mom, Dad and I went to town to get some supplies for mini-me. After we came home Dad got straight to work but Mom and I went to Marysville to talk to the paint guy. We ran a few more errands and then got to work down at Mini-me. In case you don't know what Mini-me is, it's the house next door to ours that my parents are renovating, it's basically a smaller version of our house, hence Mini-me!

For Lunch/Snack: Apple. Some Reduced fat cheez-its.

For Dinner: Teryaki marinated Salmon with Steamed Broccoli and a fresh salad of romaine, shaved fennel, radishes, carrot, and green onion. I had glass of wine with mom this evening.

For Dessert: a bit of dark chocolate.

Cassi drove up tonight after work, she got here late but I'm glad she came up. We both love hanging out in Arlington so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment