Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 154

For Breakfast: Coffee.

Put in another couple of hours at Mini-me. We finished a lot of work! Then Cassi and I had to get ready to go back to Seattle. Mom and Dad met us at Scuttlebutt Brewery for lunch/dinner on our way home.

For Lunch: Iced Tea. Grilled chicken breast sandwich with onion, tomato, and lettuce and sauteed mushrooms with a green salad.

I went to work tonight and we got are butt's kicked. It was so busy and management completely under staffed us. They really threw us under, it was real frustrating.

When I got home Cassi and I made a smoothie for dinner, it was super simple, and super good.

For Dinner: Smoothie with fresh banana, frozen blueberries, nonfat plain yogurt with a splash of milk to thin it out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment