Sunday, February 07, 2010

Day 146

For Breakfast: We went to 14 carrot cafe up the road for our apartment. I had coffee and a benedict with two poached eggs, roasted bell peppers, spinach, ham, and pesto. with fruit and a little bit of hashbrowns.

We visited a friend who was having a superbowl party but we left early to go to our soccer game, guess what. . . . I PLAYED!!!! The Whole Game! It felt good, I was pretty nervous but I thought I was ready to get back on the field. I woke up and thought, maybe today is the day. 8 Months and 2 days after surgery!

After the game, which we won, Cassi had the winning goal, we went to Nickerson's to watch the 2nd half of the game and ate some good food!

For Dinner: Veggie burger made with eggplant (and other things) with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onions on a ciabatta roll, with a green salad and a great house made vinaigrette. Iced Tea.

Now I am at home and super tired from the game. I have some serious studying to do and I have to get up nice and early for the cycling class. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment