Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 135

Woke up and went to spin class. I felt so good after the class that I weighed myself at the gym, guess what folks! I have lost another 5 lbs since I started my spin class! That makes a total weight loss of 28 lbs! I feel amazing!

For Breakfast: (before spin class) I had a small cup of organic low fat granola with rice milk. (after spin class) I had a double non-fat vanilla latte.

After my classes I met up with Cassi and we went over to Biosonics, I asked my parents if I could borrow a piece of luggage, I don't have any of my own. Then I took Cassi to Tacos Guaymas for that fantastic taco salad.

For lunch: Salad with lettuce sauteed shrimp, peppers, and onions with guacamole and pico de gallo.

I have to finish up some things before I leave town for the weekend, and I have to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment