Thursday, February 04, 2010

Day 143

For Lunch: Sauteed tofu, broccoli, and shitake mushrooms with a spicy sauce.

I have been laying low since I got home from school, I don't feel good. Cassi had her orientation today for volunteering at the UW medical center. She is super excited! We are going to do some studying and hopefully be done by the time Grey's Anatomy starts, I do indeed love my shows! We decided to have an early dinner so we don't have to worry about it tonight and we can go to the library or a coffee shop.

For Dinner: Chicken and Vegetable skewers with brown rice medley (from Trader Joe's: long grain brown rice, black barley, and daikon radish seeds) I added some black beans to the rice. I drizzled the dish with Salsa Authentica, a great salsa from Trader Joe's.

Evening Snack: Non-fat Frozen Vanilla Yogurt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy
    your photos always make me hungry, and it's only 10 AM
    hOpe you are feeling better
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete