Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 160

I woke up and cleaned the kitchen this morning. Quite a few dishes had piled up over the weekend and I really needed to clean up.

For Breakfast: Coffee and some high fiber O's with rice milk.

We went to our soccer game today, it was at 11:15. We got there nice and early and then I realized I forgot my knee brace. So, we drove home to get it and ended up being a few minutes late for the game.

I played well, and played the whole game. I can feel myself getting stronger and stronger on the field. I am being cautious but I feel really good.

After the game Cassi and I went to Eastlake Bar and Grill and sat out on their patio that looks out over the lake. It's just a few blocks down the street from our house.

For Lunch: Grilled Salmon with steamed Broccoli and carrots. We shared an Iced Tea.

It was so nice today, bright and sunny it definitely doesn't feel like February. I switched shifts so I went to work tonight. It was again . . . painfully slow but I was able to make some cash and I only had to work a couple of hours.

For Dinner: Sauteed Shitake mushrooms and Broccoli with Shrimp, garlic and a spicy sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy
    I.m still with you
    you eat the most delicious healthy food
    I also am watching the Olympics and cooking-soup with black beans,pinto beans, can of tomatoes and chili, corn and some left over chicken and other stuff in my refrig and with it I fried tortilla sticks[I love em] next day-Skillet Irish Soda Bread
    Eating and hibernating
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete