Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 162

I woke up this morning and did a new workout at home today. Over the weekend Cassi and I bought an exercise ball, along with it came a resistance band and a workout DVD. I decided to try it out this morning and I was pleasantly surprised! It was a great workout and I plan on doing it often. It was just over an hour long, it worked my entire body and I was really working out a sweat. This king of toning work out along side the cycling should be great to kick things up a notch!

For Breakfast: Coffee, Half of a grapefruit.

For Lunch: Healthy Burrito Bowl. Marinated and sauteed onion, zucchini, and bell pepper. (I saved a whole bowl of vegetables from last nights dinner and cooked them up today). With spicy chicken and black beans garnished with fresh jalapeno and cilantro.

Now I am going downtown to but new work pants, they simply won't stay on me anymore, not to mention they are well past their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment