Monday, February 01, 2010

Day 140

140 days, incredible. The trip was amazing, and the pictures are great, please take a look, and let me know what you think!

I woke up this morning and I was too late :( I missed my cycling class. I needed to sleep but I felt like a slacker all day because I missed it!

For Breakfast: Just Coffee, I am a bad girl.

Went to class and then met up with Mom and Dad for Lunch to tell them about our trip.

For Lunch: Romaine salad with grilled chicken breast, carrots and bell peppers with Newman's Olive Oil and Vinegar dressing.

Then I went home and took a nap. I went to work tonight, it was pretty slow.

For Dinner: One cup of Split Pea soup (from Work) and when I got home I had some non-fat vanilla yogurt with healthy granola, now to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment