Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 159

Woke up really excited to go to Skyler's birthday party. She is turning four today, so obviously she is having a Pink Princess Birthday Party. Cassi and I had some coffee and then went to help set up for the Party. The day was filled with sparkles, cake and tiaras. We always have such a good time hanging out with the kids.

After the party we went to Target to get a few things. We went to Grand Central Bakery for lunch today. It is about two blocks from our house.

For Lunch: We shared a sandwich and a salad, the sandwich was great it was vegetarian with portobello mushrooms, daikon radish, cilantro, carrot, and cucumber. and the salad was very simple, field greens with a balsamic vinaigrette.

We came home and Cassi went to work I stayed home and hung out. I cleaned up a little bit and laid low.

For Dinner: A bowl of cereal the Honey, Almond, flax 9 Whole Grain Crunch Cereal and an apple.

I know how boring that is, but I was exhausted, I don't know why, the princess party took a lot out of me I guess. Cassi came home, we watched some more olympics and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment