Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Day 142

For Breakfast: Cheerios and Rice Milk.

Got up and kicked my butt in the cycling class this morning. It was the most intense class we've had so far! I felt like a wet noodle when I was walking up the stairs to my classes this morning. Cassi and I went to Trader Joe's today after class! I certainly did need some things!

For Lunch: Multi-grain seeded Baguette toasted with tuna, artichoke hearts, capers and olives, with lemon, olive oil, dill, salt, and pepper. With organic sliced honey crisp apples.

I was just looking at my blog and figured out how to input photos into my posts, so from now on I will be able to put my food pictures right next to their description, I will still post everything on the slideshow, but now I can do it here too!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Your sandwich looks so good! I remember making that tuna salad with you at the condo. Yum yum. I'll have to bring that back into my life. :)

    ReplyDelete