Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Day 141

For Breakfast: Just coffee again.

Went to class and went to have lunch with Carly. She is a friend of mine here in Seattle and I haven't seen her for months.

For Lunch: Spinach salad with grilled salmon onion, walnuts, and mushrooms with avocado and lemon juice. Espresso and a couple of bites of a whipped cheesecake.

I need to get back into my routine of cooking everything. My blog is supposed to be about preparing everything that I put into my body, this is hard to do. I need to go grocery shopping but I don't have the cash, so I am trying to ride it out eating granola for dinner and grabbing lunch where I can, which is completely backwards because I am spending more money on eating out than if I went grocery shopping and prepared myself something. I am exhausted but I have to do lots of studying tonight and some laundry.

I am watching a documentary right now called "Food Matters" it is good. It's about eating well, and what it can do for your health. If you haven't watched it, you should check it out, it's SO interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment