Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 148

For Breakfast: Peanut butter, banana and honey on toast.

Went to class and took my midterm in my Vikings class, I did really well! I love going into a test knowing that I am prepared, this is something I didn't used to value, but now it is so comforting! I came home and made myself lunch and relaxed a bit before Cassi got home.

For Lunch: Sauteed Eggplant with julienned zucchini (made to substitute pasta, like zucchini spaghetti strands!) with a pesto marinara. 

Cassi and I rested up for our soccer game this evening. We went and I played the first half at defense, but when I came in for the second half I played my usual position, Stopper. I felt amazing, and completely comfortable being in my own position, it made a big difference in my confidence! We won 2-1 and Cassi had another amazing goal. After the game a couple of soccer girls came back to our apartment to watch the biggest loser with us, I made a little something to eat. . . 

For Dinner: Romaine lettuce with spicy chicken, black beans, and salsa, yummy! Finished the night with some hot tea.

I took a really hard soccer ball to the thigh in the game and I have a huge ball imprint mark and bruise, I have never felt happier about that stinging pain, it's evidence that I really am back in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment