Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 46

I slept in today because I didn’t have my class. I stayed up last night until 2 am working on our costumes. Today I woke up and went to lunch with my mom. It was the first thing I ate all day so I guess it was breakfast, but it was more so lunch.

For Lunch: Salad from Dish D’lish with chicken, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, romaine, mandarin oranges. It was nice and fresh!

After that I literally went home and worked all day on those costumes. I finished around 8 o’clock in the evening and then put in on and picked Cassi up from work and we headed out to a couple of parties we were invited to. Since we are not drinking we were able to drive around to different places and see lots of people this Halloween. We went to bed at a decent time, and while we were at the party we had lots of veggies and snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment