Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 36

For Lunch: An Egg, just hard boiled. and Baked apple and cinnamon. (I sliced and peeled an apple, into small pieces, not in any uniform way. Then sprinkled them with cinnamon and little bit of nutmeg. Put my little mixture into a small cobbler dish and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes. I covered the dish with foil for the first half.) The baked apples were really good, It tasted like the inside of a fresh apple pie, just minus the sugar, and buttery pie crust. Plus! it made my apartment smell like I had been baking all day!

I know it's boring to have just an egg for my protein during lunch, but I was busy doing homework and frankly didn't have time to thaw some chicken or what not. I will attempt to make things more interesting for dinner.

¡Hasta Luego amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment