Monday, October 05, 2009

Day 21

I can't believe it has been three weeks. I can take my jeans off without unbuttoning them. Isn't that neato! What a trick, right? I am sorry I have to give you these ridiculous measurements of my improvement. I have decided to not let numbers get in the way of my journey. I just finished writing my first paper for of the quarter and I am glad it's over!

Snack: I had an apple.

For Dinner: I had another turkey patty with some mustard. I know how boring that is, but I desperately need to go to the grocery store, and it was so good that I figured I should just eat one.

Cassi and I spent have spent the night on opposite sides of the living room to do our homework and I for one am impressed by how productive we have been. This is great! I am tired and going to go to bed early again, after I do some reading. ¡Hasta MaƱana!

No comments:

Post a Comment