Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 36

For Breakfast: Oatmeal.

I just got home from my first class. I am getting settled to write up a paper I have to turn in in a few hours, just a quick reflection for an article I read. School is going well, I have y first midterm next Monday! I think I will be okay though.

I am having a hard time getting to the gym as much as I want to. For example: Today I would have gone after this first morning class, but I have homework, and I came back here to make myself a healthy lunch. So, after class I will go to the gym. That means that I will not get home until after 6, which is okay I guess. I should probably make some more soup or something to have around for the week. The veggies and apples are amazing right now. I love going to the produce stand and picking up whatever they have. The squash that they have are wonderful and pomegranates, and those apples . . . man are they delish!

I am still losing weight even though I have only been able to go to the gym 2-3 times a week. My diet change has been the huge part, and not drinking. If I think about how many calories I used to have by just having a beer or two after work, that's major weight right there!

Still no scale, I am not going there. I feel great, I look better than I have looked in a long time and I have so much energy. So, the only thing I am keeping numbers on is how many days I have been going strong!

Day 36 and counting . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment