Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 42

The pumpkin party went great last night. We had about eight people over and we all carved great designs into the pumpkins. Everyone loved my Chicken and Black Bean Chili and homemade apple cider.

I am going to put pictures up on the Misc Photos of our pumpkins.

After everybody left Cassi helped me study for my midterm I had this morning. I stayed up very late and woke up extra early this morning to study. I just got home from taking the test and I think I did really well! I feel really, I haven't gone into a test feeling that prepared and I haven't walked out feeling that satisfied in a long time!

I came home and and made breakfast for Cassi and Me.

For Breakfast: Sauteed Jalapeno and Fresh Cilantro scramble topped with fresh avocado and salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment