Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 33

After work Cassi and I went to the movies because we got done early. It was slow, we are definitely feeling the effects of the economy. The weather here is amazing. It is raining so heavily the alley behind our apartment has turned into a small river. Maybe I could put my swim cap on and swim a few laps. I am listening to my brother's game on the radio. They are playing in Pennsylvania and a lot of my family is there watching him, wish I was there.

For breakfast: Muesli. Some Coffee.

For Lunch: Homemade Thai Red Curry Chicken and Vegetable stir-fry. bell peppers, broccoli, onion, carrot, with fresh ginger and light coconut milk.

For Dinner: A mini Wheat pita with pepper turkey breast, stone ground mustard, and lettuce I also had a small salad when I went to the bar to watch the Huskies game with my parents. It had a really nice tomato basil vinaigrette. The huskies totally lost the game, it was bad.

For Dessert: An apple

No comments:

Post a Comment