Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 25

Well, I had a long day. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast until I got home from class so, I was more in the mood for something more "lunchy"

For breakfast-lunch: A MahiMahi taco that I had from the night before. Wonderful.

For lunch-lunch: I had a serving of the Eggplant lasagna. (We have quite a bit of leftovers in the fridge so we are doing a lot of repeats.)

Then I went to work and ended up munching on a salad for dinner from there because Cassi and I decided to go to the movies.

For dinner: Insalata di Salmone. Baby spinach, grilled salmon, bermuda onion, mushrooms, and walnuts with avocado, in a light lemon dressing.

Cassi and I saw "Whip It" It was really good. It has been a long time since I have been to the movies, and it was definitely my first time since my blog has started. I was worried because . . . Movie theater popcorn and I have a very close relationship. I love it. You'll be happy to know that in anticipation of those popcorn cravings I counterattacked by peparing healthy snacks to munch on instead.

Move snacks: sliced apple and kiwi and trail mix.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for having the willpower to avoid movie theater popcorn... It's good to know that, given our genetic predisposition for addiction to it, we can indeed overcome!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete