Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 42

For Lunch: That Butternut and acorn squash soup I made a few days ago. With a side of Dried Cranberries and pomegranate.

I started to feel really sick after I got home and I ended up calling into work. I stayed in bed most of the evening and got up to eat some dinner. Cassi and I made a quick Cioppino together.

For Dinner: Cioppino, with calamari, shrimp and scallops (TJ's seafood medley) with a spicy tomato vegetable broth.

For Dessert: An apple, and I did actually have a leftover cookie from the Pumpkin party we had. It was good, but honestly . . . not worth it.

I need to Drink more water and get enough sleep because I do not want to be sick and I feel like I am in the beginning stages of it.

I have been on my computer tonight researching books that I want to read for my senior thesis project. I am basing my project around this blog and thought that some good "food" reading would really help my project along. I want to know everything there is to know about food and different ingredients, have any suggestions? I already have a small collection of cookbooks and books on food, mostly given to me by my Nana, whom I believe has a pretty impressive cookbook collection herself. I think her and I share this passion for food. She has given me a few books that I will definitely be using for my project, do you have any "must reads" in the realm of Cuisine? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for pic -u look so great.
    I'VE FIGURED OUT HOW TO VIEW MISC. PICS
    Ialways forget to change case!
    I read New York times food ,LOS angeles Times food,BB FOOD [all.coms]ask Google questions on food,and many more sites.I'M BEMOANING THE END OF gourmet MAGAZINE 49 yrs i have subscribed so I bought their new cookbook to go with the very first VOL 1 &2 with my name inscribed on the first 2 xxooxx nana

    ReplyDelete