Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 32

I slept in today because I didn't have class. It was nice to get lots of sleep. I just got back from the produce stand and got some good stuff for the weekend. I work tonight and I really want to go dancing. It has been a long time since I have gone out on the town, but just because I am not drinking doesn't mean that Cassi and I can't go out and get a little crazy. Besides, Dancing is one of the best workouts ever! I had lunch with my parents today which was nice. They are super busy, it is good to steal them away sometimes. We are all real busy though, so we just have to make time to see each other.

I didn't eat breakfast, I woke up late, and then got ready and by then it was time for lunch, my bad.

For lunch: Taco salad with grilled shrimp, onions, and pepeprs. From tacos guaymas, really good salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment