Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Day 23

I woke up this morning early enough to make myself breakfast. And have a little coffee. I only have my one class today, so I am excited to get in the gym afterwards. I feel like I haven't worked out in a long time and I need to get back in there. Planning on swimming today, depends on whatever strikes me when I get into the locker room. I have decided that I really love my Women's Studies class. The instructor is really great and it has been a long time since I have felt excited to go sit in lecture, It's really interesting.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but my bike is broken. :( The gears all really screwed up and I need to take it into a place before I get out there again. I don't know where I should take it though, any suggestions Seattle people?

For Breakfast: Oatmeal, and like I said, Coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katy - I've been posting comments and for some reason they're not really posting, so here we go, I'm really paying attention now - maybe I missed a step before. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take your bike to Recycled Cycles down on Boat Street (behind Mercer Hall).

    They're awesome and will treat you right.

    ReplyDelete