Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 35

Cassi's Aunt was so nice and was very conscious of my healthy eating plan and she made a wonderful nutritious meal.

For Dinner: Grilled chicken breast, with a soy ginger glaze, with grilled vegetable skewers (zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, and onion) and red potatoes. For Parker's birthday there were brownies, I snuck in a little bite, but that is all.

Just water with dinner and a little coffee because were are home now and staying up to do homework! I am always so exhausted from playing with the kids when we are there. It is a lot of work. Spencer is 5, Skyler is 3, and of course today Parker turned 10. Busy Busy Busy!

Off to write a paper, and do some more reading.

1 comment:

  1. hi katy
    35 days!!! I am really thinking you must have lost alot of weight by now. I hope you tell me your success some time. Your meals are so delicious sounding;how do you find time w/your schedule
    to prepare them. I would be so hungry that I couldn't wait Love NANA

    ReplyDelete