Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Day 22

I had a really long day and I feel like going to bed, but it is only 5:30 so I guess I need to hang on for a few hours. On tuesdays I have class for five hours. I had to grab breakfast after my first class because I was late out the door this morning.

Last night I got a text message from my brother asking me if I had heard about Jessie Frable. I had not. I went to school with Jessie Frable and her identical twin sister Jenny. We were in classes together but were not good friends. What most people knew about the twins in high school was that they were really smart and dedicated students. Jessie was a really sweet girl and I don't know if anybody could say a mean thing about her. A week and a half ago she commit suicide. I feel so horrible for her family and especially her sister Jenny. It is just hard to understand something like that and I have been feeling sad all day. I can't even imagine what her family is going through. My thoughts are with them.

For breakfast: Non-fat plain greek yogurt and 1/2 cup of kashi blueberry crunch cereal.

For lunch: A turkey burger, with spinach and stoneground mustard on a whole wheat bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment