Thursday, October 01, 2009

Day 17

I am in a computer lab on campus. I just got back from the gym and my arms feel like jelly. I didn't plan my day very efficiently. I have four hours inbetween classes and I should have gone home and made myself something to eat. But, I forgot that today was the day I had this huge break. So I have been hanging out for a while. I just read through the syllabus for the class I have in about an hour. I am scared. There is so much reading, even more for this class than my women's studies class, maybe twice as much. If I read every day for 18 hours, from now until the end of the quarter I still don't think I could get this reading taken care of. I put everything in my planner, I know when I need to have everything done, it makes my stomach hurt.

I had a great workout today, and am feeling good about being so determined and disaplined. 17 days strong. I brought a bag of celery, carrots, and kohlrabi, and have been munching. I guess that is my lunch. Off to class now, we will see how it goes, I guess I just need to stay positive, and keep my head in those books.

No comments:

Post a Comment