Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Day 114

Woke up today and made coffee and breakfast for Cassi and I. Yesterday Ally gave me some great suggestions on my diet plan. She definitely knows what she's talking about. One thing she talked to me about was peanut butter . . .

For Breakfast: Peanut butter and banana sandwich with oat bran toast (this bread is something new I tried from Trader Joes, I love it) Coffee.

When Cassi Left for school I laid out my new Yoga mat that mom got me for christmas and did a Yoga lesson, a dvd mom gave me for "Abs" It was great, but kinds hard.

I went to school early and registered for a cycling class. starting on the 20th I will have an hour long cycling class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! It's going to be so great, and really help me on my goal to lose weight, oh yeah and its at 7 in the morning!

Came home and made lunch for Myself and Cassi and Ally.

For Lunch: Sauteed veggies, zucchini and mushrooms. Romaine salad with toasted slivered almonds, apple, dried cranberries and cucumbers with a homemade honey dijon vinaigrette.

No comments:

Post a Comment