Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 134

Well I was a sleepy girl today. I woke up to take Cassi to school and I got right back in bed. I am getting excited for this weekend, I don't know if I have written about it yet but Cassi and I are going to McCall Idaho on Thursday. We are flying into Boise to meet up with her friend Teresa and then Driving to McCall, they tell me it's about two hours away. This time of year, every year they have something called Winter Carnival, it's a festival with snow sculptures and a parade, I'm psyched! We are going to stay in a big condo on a winter lake, and it's going to be like a winter wonderland . . . I hope.

I didn't eat breakfast today, I went to class and then was so hungry! I went into Il Fornaio to say hi to Cassi and ate lunch there. I ended up picking up a shift tonight so I guess I will be raking in a little dough tonight.

For Lunch: Spinach salad with grilled Salmon, mushrooms, walnuts, onions, and avocado with lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment