Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 111 (Jan 3rd)

Being that we stayed up until 4 in the morning, we were all pretty tired this morning. I woke up early to take Ally into town, she had plans with some friends. While I was out I made a grocery run and got the basics, eggs, bread, english muffins, our usual.

For breakfast: two eggs, and one piece dry toast. Coffee.

We didn't eat until after noon and by the time we were finished and were relaxing on the couch, Cassi and I had to get ready to go. We went to Aunt Andi and Brooks' house for dinner tonight. We drove down straight from Arlington. We played with the kids and caught up with Andrea, and had a lovely dinner.

For Dinner: Roast Beef, with Carrots and Potatoes, with Broccoli and a lovely green salad. I had about a half of a glass of wine and simply couldn't do much more.

So tired, and can't believe we have school tomorrow, it went by too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment