Monday, January 04, 2010

Day 112

For Breakfast: Two eggs, one piece dry toast. One cup of Coffee.

First day of the winter quarter. Cassi has class at eight so I got up a little earlier too and went to go get my books for school. The books look really interesting for both my classes and not nearly as much reading as last quarter. My first class is at 9:30 in the morning Monday, wednesday, and friday, It is a geography class called "Immigrant America" and the professor is an English guy with McDreamy hair. I think it's going to be a really interesting class. My second class is at 10:30 monday thru thursday and it's called the "History of the Vikings" and is taught by a big scandinavian guy who seems like a real jokester.

After Cassi finished her classes she went to pick up Skyler. Last night at dinner we made plans to hang out, so Cassi and Skyler picked me up from school and we went back to the apartment for lunch and a Barbie Movie!

For Lunch: I had Leftovers from the Nacoise Salad I made a couple days go. Ahi Tuna with green beans, and potatoes, with a dijon sauce. Cassi and Skyler had alphabet noodles with butter, something I probably ate a lot as a three year old too!

No comments:

Post a Comment