Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 110 (Jan 2nd)

I forgot to mention that we watched a movie last night with everybody and we munched. Candy, Kettle Corn, and some chocolate. ugh.

Woke up this morning and got some coffee.

For Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, and wheat toast

Ally, Cassi and I made a run to the store to get some ingredients for the Dinner, we had the Erickson family over all, 7, or 8 including Cael, he's 3 months old! Geez, what a cutie!

We spent all day prepping, slicing, chopping, marinating.

For Dinner: Fajita, and Taco Bar with Char-grilled chicken (by the grill masters, Dad and me) with Grilled Onions and Bell Peppers, with slow cooked pinto and black beans (cooked with V8, amazing) we had homemade spanish rice, Cassi's guacamole, La Hacienda chips and salsa. Pico De Gallo. It was the works! Not to mention, Mom's signature Margaritas and a back up Corona. Everything turned out amazing, it was delicious, and because it was set up like a "make your own" type buffet style, I could choose what I wanted. I chose almost everything.

We stayed up half the night playing catch phrase with everyone and jammin out, it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment