Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 119

For Breakfast: Trader Joe's Organic High Fiber O's

Went to class, then to the gym, but before I worked out a had a sandwich!

For Pre-Workout: Peanut butter and banana sandwich on toasted oat bran bread.

I got home and took care of the christmas tree that was still up in our living room. That was a lot of work needles went everywhere!

For Lunch: Romaine tossed with black beans, lime juice and salsa with tortilla chips, kind of a taco salad minus a couple of ingredients. It's all I had!

I worked tonight and it was again, painfully slow. I had a cup of our vegan lentil soup while I was there.

When I got home Cassi had brought home a peice of her salmon her aunt cooked and sent home for me, it was really good. And for dessert I had some non-fat plain frozen yogurt with bubbling peach sauce. (I have some peaches in the freezer from when they were in season.)

No comments:

Post a Comment