Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 107 (Dec 30th)

I worked another double today, It was okay, not that busy. Cassi came downtown and met Jesse and Emily for a bite, and when I got off of my first shift I met up with them and then went to Cafe Nordstrom for Lunch.

For Lunch: Salmon Nacoise. I know, how redundant am I? But once you're on a kick, you're on a kick I guess.

The night shift wasn't too busy either. I was tired at the end of the night though. I don't know if it's from working more or what, but after today I knee had hurt quite badly, and is pretty darn swollen. I think I just need some rest, but I hope it feels better soon.

For Dinner: I grabbed my complimentary meal from work, just chicken breast and broccoli, again. It's my safest bet and one of my only choices that isn't pasta, pizza, or risotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment