Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 106 (Dec 29th)

For breakfast: Coffee.

We went over to bellevue to give the kids (Cassi's cousins) their christmas presents. Jesse and Emily were there, and we all hung out with the kids for a little bit, it was nice. On our way back we stopped by Nancy's to say hello. Nancy is a woman that Cassi paints for. I had some hot tea, but still didn't have much of anything to eat.

By the time we got home Cassi had to get ready for work and I decided to cook for myself, it had been a while. I made my very own Nacoise salad.

For Dinner: Ahi Nacoise salad. Ahi steak cooked on my grill pan, with roasted red potatoes, Haricot Vert green beans, tomato, hard boiled egg, capers, and olives. With a homemade Dijon Vinaigrette. This was very good, and very time consuing to make, but worth it, and it was nice to cook myself something at home that was healthy and controlled. Cassi like it too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment