Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 109 (Jan 1st)

We met Ally and Shay for Breakfast today at Portage Bay Cafe. This place is awesome. Sustainable, organic, local ingredients made up into some darn good breakfast chow!

For Breakfast: Crab Cake Benedict, with fresh fruit, and the hollandaise on the side. Coffee. It was great, and I'm sure fattening enough to put back a few pounds, along with a lot of the stuff I have eaten this break.

Cassi and I both got scheduled to work a double today. It was so, slow, I got phased after having just two tables. January is always slow. I got called off for dinner, and Cassi and I were out of there by 7:30.

For Dinner: Insalata Del Fattore: Romaine, radicchio, cannellini beans, cucumber, tomato, and avocado, with a fresh vinaigrette, and a grilled chicken breast.

Shay and Ally picked us up and we headed straight up to Arlington!

No comments:

Post a Comment