Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 125 (Sun. 17th)

We all slept in today from our late night.

For Breakfast: Coffee.

For Lunch: a couple of mom's homemade meatballs with tomato sauce. I made cassi a huge meatball sandwich, I decided to have a couple on the side, they looked so good!

Cassi and I lounged around my parents house for a while, and hung out with Tim and Katie, and the rest of them. It was Katie's last day here, so she and Time were headed down to Seattle to do a little more sight seeing. later on, we gave Josh a ride to the bus station downtown and Cassi and I went to a movie . . . we saw "It's Complicated" it was really funny. I had popcorn! No butter, but I did have the popcorn. I regret it because it made me feel awful. I won't do that again.

After the movie we went straight home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment