Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 108 (Dec 31st)

Cassi worked during the morning and I decided it was time to go grocery shopping and get the house back in order before schools starts up again. I met dad for lunch, which is again, the first thing I ate.

For Lunch: a Grilled Shrimp Taco salad from Tacos Guaymas. So good.

I went to work and Cassi let me be first off so I could go meet up with Ally and Shay for New Years eve. Cassi ended up being done only 20 minutes after me. At work we toasted with champagne, it was fun, it's a tradition!

We met up with Ally and Shay at Six Arms, a great Brewery and Restaurant on Capitol Hill in Seattle. I had a couple of beers and we ate some great food.

For Dinner: garden burger with a side salad with a raspberry vinaigrette. I don't usually order garden burgers, this was so good and I would recommend it if you're going there! We also had some sweet potato fries for the table. I ate some, this is the first fried food item I have eaten since september, I think. I can't remember if I had, but I am pretty sure that was it. I love sweet potato fries, and these were really good, but a horrible thing for weight loss , as is beer and all that other good stuff!

We walked up to Capitol Club and had a couple more drinks and did some dancing, and after the clock struck midnight, we celebrated and soon after ended up back at our apartment for a round of catchphrase and some market spice tea. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment