Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 129

I went to my Viking class today. I got my map test back, 4.0! After class I came home to do some mondo cleaning. We had people over tonight so I had to make the place look good. I got really into it though and ended up re-organizing the closets and bleaching the sinks etc etc.

For Lunch: Two eggs, and one piece dry toast.

Cassi and I met mom, dad, and my brother Tim for dinner. We went to The Matador, a popular Tex-Mex joint in Ballard.

For Dinner: Grilled Shrimp with a tomatillo salsa with spanish rice and beans. It was good.

After dinner we went home and met a few of our work friends for Game Night. I have never really had a game night so I was skeptical of how it would turn out, but it was a blast. We played catch phrase and pictionary! There were 9 people all together and it was a really relaxed evening.

A snack: a handful of walnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment