Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 118

Ally, Cassi, and I woke up and got ready to go to a one year old's birthday party. A friend of ours from high school has an adorable son, and daughter, it was his birthday. Other friends brought their babies, it was a baby party, so cute! On the way their we stopped to grab something to eat.

For Breakfast: a Croissant.

After the party we drove down to seattle and met up with Tim, Mom, and Dad on the boat! we cruised around for a while, while munching on carrots, and chips. It was fun. After that, back to the condo and we relaxed a little before we went out to grab a bite. We went to Snoose Junction, which is right in Ballard. I am not positive, but I am pretty sure that this is the place that was opened by a couple that fell in love . . . She was traveling around and keeping a blog of her food adventures and a guy was a following her blog, they met fell in love and opened up a pizza shop!

I had pizza, for the first time in months, since before I started this blog, it was quite good, I don't regret it, but it did make my stomach hurt.

For Dinner: Pizza with onions, mushrooms, olives, roasted bell peppers, and roasted garlic. It was good! I also decided to cheers Ally's last day here, with a half of a Mac and Jack's beer. Just half! I also had a salad with a really good vinaigrette, I would likt to figure out the recipe, because it was awesome. I really liked the place, I give it a 9.5. Very good.

I had to say goodbye to Ally, she leaves in the morning. We had such a good time having her home, I really don't want to go. Her and Cassi and I had so much fun, and it was so nice to have her and my mom and I together too, just us girls! I can't wait for us to live in the same city again, don't really know when that'll happen though.

No comments:

Post a Comment