Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 117

For Breakfast: Coffee.

Woke up in Arlington and we all decided what we wanted to do today. Tim was up in Bellingham so Dad, Mom, Ally and I went and ran some errands. First, to Costco, then to Lunch and Bob's Burger and Brew.

For Lunch: Chicken breast with a green salad and italian dressing on the side. It was pretty good, not great.

Tim met up with us for lunch when he was on his way home, and took Dad home, and the girls went to the outlet mall! We spent such a long time their, and we were very successful. I wasn't really looking for anything but when we walked into the Lucky Brand Jeans store Ally and Mom convinced me I should try on some jeans! This was a big deal. I haven't gone pants shopping since I started this blog and I had no idea what to expect, I was pretty scared. I grabbed my regular sizes and was excited that they fell right off of me! After trying on at least 20 pairs of jeans in excitement I am thrilled to report that I am in a size 8! It has been a long time since I have worn a size 8, maybe 4 years. Wahoo!!!!

I also got new gym shoes, which are super nice and I cant wait to try out! We went home and by that time Cassi was there, and I was excited to tell her about my fancy new jeans!

For Dinner: Dungeness crab, and sauteed prawns, with green salad and steamed broccoli. We still have a lot of crab from the San juan Island trip during the summer, we caught sooo many!

After Dinner us girls and time all got ready to go out to the dance club at the casino! Tulalip Casino is this huge casino up in Marysville, it's about 25 minutes from Mom and Dad's house. We heard it had a great dance club and we thought it'd be fun to see what it was all about. None of us are casino goers. I was the designated driver and we all had a blast!

After we were content with our dancing experience we decided it would be a fantastic idea to go to our local Denny's for some wholesome food, ugh.

Cassi, Ally, and I indulged, we split a milkshake 3 ways, which was not worth it! Yuck. and I had two eggs and some wheat toast. Nothing like horrible food at 2 am to wind down the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment