Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 121

I am so sore today from working out. It feels good, but not that good. I have a big map test tomorrow . . . all of Scandinavia for my Viking's class. I am studying right now like I good girl, but I am so tired. I don't think Cassi and I are used to getting up at 6:30 yet.

For Breakfast: High Fiber O's with rice milk.

For Lunch: Chicken breast leftover from the chicken I made last night, steamed broccoli and a half of a banana. I also had some dried cranberries and some hot tea later on.

I got called off from work tonight so I went to dinner with mom, dad, Tim and Katie Sue. That's Tim's girlfriend, she just flew in today from Virginia.

For Dinner: Grilled salmon with steamed broccoli with a piccata sauce (artichoke, lemon, caper sauce) I had a cappuccino and later tonight I had another scoop of my non-fat plain frozen yogurt.

Now . . . back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment