Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 124 (Sat. 16th)

Woke up this morning and got ready. Cassi and I went to the market. I bought some gorgeous organic carrots. I tasted some that were out on display, so good. You can taste how, fresh and organic they are.

For Breakfast: Coffee, part of an apple. I wasn't very hungry this morning.

I dropped Cassi off at her GRE prep class and I went home to clean up, do laundry and crochet a scarf. I love to crochet, it's a stress reliever. I picked Cassi up from her class and headed straight up to my parents house.

Tonight we went to watch Kyle Erickson play at the White Horse in Arlington. It was like an Arlington Reunion. I saw so many people their from high school! I was the designated driver for everyone, and of course I stuck to my water all night. They have a real lengthy shuffle board table there, as it turns out, I'm not too bad! Kyle was great, he always is. We all had a great time, it was nice having Cassi there to introduce to all of my old friends.

On the way home we stopped a got some chippies. Tim's Original and Jalapeno, simply the best! So good, and they did indeed prove to be irresistible, I indulged, whoops!

We stayed up real late, about 3:30 playing rockband, and hanging out, a lot of people came back to the house!

1 comment: