Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Day 78

Man, I finally got home from class and checked my email. So far I have had 8 emails from people wanting to take my Focus Group, "FOOD FOR THOUGHT" Things seem like they are going to go well. I woke up early and got fitted for my new knee brace. They call it a "functional" brace, because it offers full support while not limiting my range of motion too much. I am excited to get it and start thinking about soccer again. I am so hungry! and I am at a point in the month where my cupboards are looking pretty bare. I need to go grocery shopping but there are a lot of bills I need to pay first before I think about buying food. Don't get me wrong, I have food, but I am out of cream for my coffee, which on some mornings can be a big problem!

For Breakfast: Coffee, and a fat-free blueberry yogurt.

For Lunch: Salad from the salad bar at school. Mixed Greens, garbanzo beans, peppers, hard-boiled egg, sunflower seeds, carrots, and . . . fat-free italian Dressing. (you know the kind, I hate that dressing, its syrupy, yuck)

Now I am going to put down the computer and decide what's for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment