Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 101 (Dec 24th)

Merry Christmas Eve! Cassi and I went to work this morning, but we made sure to pack everything in the car so when we were done we could head straight up to Arlington. Work was slow so we headed out around 3.

For Breakfast: Two eggs. Coffee.

When we got up to Arlington everybody was already there, mom, dad, the boys and Ally and Shay. We put our presents around the tree help set up for dinner a bit. I chopped mostly nothing too exciting.

Mom made a wonderful Christmas Eve Seafood Feast: Roasted herb Salmon (wild Sockeye) with an appetizer of grilled oysters right in the shell, Dad's specialty, with the salmon we had scalloped potatoes and green salad. Also we had a an asparagus puff pastry tart that was wonderful!

I had a Vodka Soda. I would have had a vodka Tonic, but I realized while being the bar tender for everybody that Tonic has High Fructose Corn Syrup in it, which I am avoiding. Just FYI.

I'm sure I had something terribly fattening for dessert, like cookies, but frankly I can't remember Because I didn't right anything down and I have had a hard time staying on top of my blogging during the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment