Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Day 79

Woke up this morning craving some gym time. I ate breakfast, went to class and then got myself in there and worked out real hard.

For Breakfast: Oatmeal.

I am still mainly using the elliptical for my cardio exercises but I am starting to transition into the whole running thing. It's kinda scary. I want Cassi to come to the gym with me sometime soon and do a good workout with me. I like working out with a partner, I wish I had someone to come do my routine with me more often. Maybe this weekend I will ask Cassi if she has time to go with me. After my workout I walked up to the "Ave" and did a little bit of Christmas shopping in the UW bookstore. While browsing I came across all these food books that I really want to read. They had a whole section of Northwest Cooking that seemed like would be perfect for my thesis and my Focus Group.

Cassi and I grabbed a bit of lunch while we were out shopping around. We talked about out alcohol pact that is almost up. Incase you forgot, both of us our not drinking alcohol at all during the whole quarter. So, it's been going on for as long as this blog. NOT A DROP. But, the quarter is almost over and we were talking about what to do when we reach the finish line. I know that not drinking booze has been a big part of my weight loss thus far and I am not particularly excited to "be able" to drink again. So, I am not sure if I will be drinking, even after the quarter ends, I like not drinking. Sometimes a glass of wine proves to be tempting but, going out and getting sloshed seems unappealing to me right now. Maybe I will allow myself to drink during the Break and then start up the "no drinking pact" again for next quarter. I guess I will just have to wait and see how I feel. Right now, I don't think I am missing out on much.

For Lunch: Mixed greens, with a nice grilled chicken breast, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and a balsamic vinaigrette on the side.

We just went grocery shopping, which is the most satisfying feeling ever, I have a fully stocked Kitchen and I think I am going to make some soup for the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment