Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 88

I stayed home from work tonight, because I tweaked my back at the gym earlier today. I am relaxing on the couch, it's not going that well, I am restless. I don't know what happened, but I am really sore, I hope I can work tomorrow! I only have those last few things to do for school and then I get to go to Pennsylvania and visit my nana! I am so excited! I can't wait to go to her place in Lancaster, I haven't been there in years. Then I come back home for christmas, which is sneaking up on us, isn't it? Cassi and I decorated our tree a few nights ago, I will see if I have a picture that's decent, I am really bad at using the timer on the camera and running and getting in the picture, but we will see, I will post something soon! When I got home I made myself lunch.

For lunch: Sugar snap peas, with sauteed tofu and sesame seeds, it was good, not great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment