Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 86

For breakfast: One egg. One piece of toast.

I went to class and then Cassi picked me up and we went to a doctors appointment. Cassi has been feeling really dizzy lately and sometimes nauseous. So as it turns out, she's got peripheral vertigo. Which is a temporary condition that goes away in a few weeks, but basically she's going to feel dizzy and a little disoriented sporadically during the day. Weird huh? We shared a soy latte. I got called into work and ended up eating something there again.

For Dinner: a cup of lentil soup and a few bites of a vegetarian risotto that was left over. It is a saffron risotto with asparagus, butternut squash, tomatoes, mushroom, and zucchini. I felt gross afterwards because of all that rice.

When I got home I had a couple of cookies, they are gone now, no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment