Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 87

Today is my mom's birthday and I got to spend some great time with her! She met me after class and we went to the IMA, the gym I go to for UW students. We swam.

For Breakfast: Oatmeal, a couple of sips of coffee.

After we went swimming we got ready, we went to a car dealership and looked at a car she is thinking about. And then to lunch!

For Lunch: Salad with salmon, and shrimp on a bed of lettuce, with tomatoes and fresh avocado. With a tarragon vinaigrette.

I had my final day of class in a local pub. Everyone is my class (about 18 of us) is over 21. So reserved a room at a really great old pub and our professor bought every beer and nachos. Both were not something I was interested in, and of course, did not partake in!

Now Cassi and I are getting ready to meet mom and dad for a birthday dinner over in Ballard.

No comments:

Post a Comment