Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 102 (Dec 25th, Christmas)

Today was amazing!!! Shay, Ally and Cassi and I shared a room upstairs and we woke up nice and early because we get too excited to sleep in on Christmas Day. Dad made sure we stayed upstairs until "Santa" was gone.

For Breakfast: Coffee! and Eventually, English muffin with egg and canadian Bacon, homemade of course, no McMuffining here.

All of us had a wonderful time opening presents, and giving them. I got a couple of great things for the kitchen, like a mandoline slicer, and a new cast iron pan, and big serving bowl that I am very excited about! Mom got me a new yoga mat too, so I can do workouts at home!

After all the Christmas hoopla was over we got ready for Christmas dinner. Mom did a Beef Tenderloin Roast, and it was honestly the best red meat I have ever had, and I don't think it could ever be topped. She also had a Demi Glace that she cooked for 17 hours the day before. It was served with Potatoes and Haricot Vert. Delicious.

For our cocktail, we had a mixed drink with Lemon, Vodka, triple Sec, and pure Cranberry juice with Champagne.

For Dessert: Coffee, Homemade Cookies, and Grandmother's Red Velvet cake that she brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment