Saturday, December 05, 2009

Day 81

Woke up this morning and went to school. I had lots of Studying to do.

For Breakfast: I had a cup of coffee and 2 eggs and 1 piece of toast.

After class I went straight to the library and did some research for a paper I have to do over the weekend. But I had to go home early because Cassi got sick and asked me to come home, so I did!

For Lunch: One last bowl of my chicken soup with veggies and mushrooms.

Then off to work and it was CRAZY busy! It's good because I made money, but it's so stressful.
After work I got home and had a little something to eat.

For Dinner: A bowl of cereal. This really good kind we got at Trader Joes. It's Honey almond Flax, with lots of fiber. I also had a little cup of Applesauce. Then to bed . . . Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment